Mobile Barcode Scanning
3PL Central’s mobile barcode scanning functionality is designed to help businesses increase worker productivity, improve data capture accuracy and provide you – and all of your users – with the latest information in real-time.
The functionality can be implemented almost immediately, with no on-site consulting required. See a list of basic features for compatible barcode scanning hardware below, and contact one of our support specialists at [email protected], to see if barcode scanning is right for you.
Mobile barcode scanning with 3PL Central software supports all core warehouse functions including:
- Pallet ID/License Plate Number label printing
- Packing – with carton level detail for EDI transmission
- Billing Wizard™ integration
- All functions support lot number, serial number, expiration date and/or pallet ID
As a Motorola PartnerSelect ISV Program member, 3PL Central has pre-tested and directly supports a number of Motorola’s WiFi-enabled handheld devices, including their well-established MC3090 and MC9090 model, as well as their newer MC3190 and MC9190 units.
For some customers who already have a web-enabled barcode scanners or other non-Motorola barcode scanning hardware, 3PL Central has recommended hardware partners that can be referred to establish compatibility and ease of use with 3PL Central software. Some basic features required for any compatible barcode scanning hardware include, but are not limited to:
- Live internet connection via WiFi or cellular internet connectivity
- Running Windows CE 5.0 or better
- Screen Resolution: 240(W) x 320(L) — QVGA size or better
- Barcode Scanning capability using pocket browser or compatible equivalent
So if you are looking to increase worker productivity, improve data capture accuracy and provide you, or your clients, as the case may be, with real-time information, check out Mobile Bar Code scanning for 3PL Warehouse Manager or Red Rock Warehouse Manager WMS by calling us at (888)-3PL CENTRAL, or simply inquire at [email protected]