Both 3PL Warehouse Manager and Red Rock WMS are designed to integrate easily with Intuit’s QuickBooks accounting software. We offer a number of integration features, including:
Our QuickBooks ERP functionality combines the accounting expertise of QuickBooks with the advanced inventory control of 3PL Central. Our software enables our users to automatically synchronize items, inventory, orders, purchase orders and receipts – while providing visibility across their entire supply chain. Sharing data between sales, the back office and the warehouse has never been easier.
QuickBooks ERP is ideal for companies who manage their own fulfillment centers, and for those 3PLs whose customers use QuickBooks to run their businesses. There is a workflow to accommodate almost any scenario – whether QuickBooks is hosted on-site at the warehouse or distributed across multiple locations around the world.
- Your tech team will love its customizable workflow options, which are designed to work with a wide range of operational and data needs
- Your back office will love the visibility into inbound and outbound transactions, helping them to ensure that vendors are paid appropriately and invoices are sent right away
- And everyone will love the advanced notifications and reduced paperwork and data entry
QuickBooks Order Creation Module
Don’t need all of the power of the QuickBooks ERP connection but still want to automate the order import function with QuickBooks? Is QuickBooks being used as an order management system and needs to feed fulfilment data to the warehouse? Our QuickBooks Order Creation Module is designed to do just that. Automatically send order data from one or many instances of QuickBooks directly to the warehouse for real time order placement, fulfillment and tracking updates.
Designed to work with all QuickBooks versions compatible with Intuit’s Web Connector, the QuickBooks Order Creation Module also:
- Automatically sends tracking information to your customers’ QuickBooks application upon order confirmation
- Creates orders from QuickBooks sales orders, sales receipts or invoices
- Automatically converts sales orders to invoices upon order confirmation
- Accommodates multiple processing workflow options to match any number of business needs
- Creates specially coded reference number designations for easy order identification in the warehouse
For more information about our QuickBooks features and integration, simply contact us at 1.888.375.2368 or firstname.lastname@example.org.