Manage Retail Logistics Compliance with Ease
Distribution for retail distribution centers, stores, and direct-to-consumers is very challenging – especially with the ever-changing landscape of retailer requirements. 3PL Central is ready to help you meet the demands of of your customers as their needs shift and change throughout the year. Using a robust and cloud-based WMS, such as Red Rock Warehouse Manager, will help you meet your distribution requirements, continue to grow your business, and stay ahead of the competition.
There are multiple methods of distribution and fulfillment now being required by retailers including:
- Retail distribution center shipments
- Shipment of store-direct quantities (SDQ)
- Drop-shipping direct-to-consumers
3PL Central has you covered with key features to support retailer distribution.
- Real-time inventory management
- Ability to segment different divisions within one system
- Use of a single item number and inventory levels across all channels
- Full EDI support
- Pre-wired integrations with leading EDI service providers including SPS Commerce, DiCentral, HighJump/TrueCommerce, Spring Systems and others
- Direct Printing of retailer compliant UCC-128/GS-1 labels
- SmartPack™ – A complete scan, pack and verification solution ensuring 100% accuracy and carton-level packing details
- SmartParcel™ – Support for drop-shipments with integrated small parcel shipping with UPS, FedEx, USPS, Canadian Post, and many other carriers
- SmartPack+™ – Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) process automation, verified packing, and transmission of full shipment details including tracking numbers, carton-level-details, and carton ID numbers
Our easy-to-use, cloud-based warehouse management software (WMS) is designed to help warehouses of all kinds to run more efficiently, grow their business and satisfy customers − all for less than $500 per month per warehouse. Request a risk-free 30-day trial today!