Distribution for retail distribution centers, stores and direct-to-consumers is very challenging – especially with the ever-changing landscape of retailer requirements, as their demands continue to shift and change throughout the year. 3PL Central can help.
Red Rock Warehouse Manager helps you meet your distribution requirements, continue to grow your business and stay ahead of the competition.
There are multiple methods of distribution/fulfillment now being required by retailers – some of these include:
- Retail distribution center shipments
- Shipment of store-direct quantities (SDQ)
- Drop-shipping direct-to-consumers
Some of the key features Red Rock Warehouse Manager offers to support retailer distribution include:
- Real-time inventory management
- Ability to segment different divisions within one system
- Use of a single item number and inventory levels across all channels
- Full EDI support
- Pre-wired integrations with leading EDI service providers including SPS Commerce, DiCentral, HighJump/TrueCommerce, Spring Systems and others. To view our listing of EDI service providers, click here.
- Direct Printing of retailer compliant UCC-128/GS-1 labels
- SmartPack™ – A complete scan, pack and verification solution ensuring 100% accuracy and carton-level packing details
- SmartParcel™ – Support for drop-shipments with integrated small parcel shipping with UPS, FedEx, USPS, Canadian Post, and many other carriers
- Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) transmission of full shipment details including tracking numbers, carton-level-details, and carton ID numbers
And much more. Our easy-to-use, Cloud-based warehouse management software (WMS) is designed to help warehouses of all kinds to run more efficiently, grow their business and satisfy customers − all for less than $500 per month per warehouse. Begin your free 30 day trial today!